AboutOver 170 published Biomedical and Life Science research journal literature articles reveal that Nordic Walking is far more beneficial than any other single exercise. Nordic Walking is the lowest effort and impact exercise with the lowest injury risk, whilst having the highest exercise adherence, by far. It is quick and easy to learn, at the lowest cost, exercising the full body, at no perceived additional exertion compared to normal walking. It builds strength, mobility, stability, bone and muscle. It is also a social exercise that you can do in nature or anywhere you are, in normal walking shoes and clothes and in the least amount of time.
The greatest workout start here
Learning Nordic Walking is easy with a properly trained Nordic Walking instructor. Southpole has the easiest correct Nordic Walking Technique training available. With only 4 individual classes you will be Nordic Walking correctly and easily.
Start NOW and reap the benefits of Nordic Walking right away! You can start your first 90 minute class this Saturday and will be surprised by the immediate benefits right from the start.
7 Reasons Nordic Walking is the “Perfect Exercise” for you
- Provides a TOTAL BODY WORKOUT using 90% of your muscle mass and ALL the major muscle groups…..all in the timeframe of a simple walk – no other single exercise does that!
- Proven to aid with a wide variety of debilitating physical and mental conditions
- Has the lowest injury incidence rate compared to all other exercises by far!
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking and up to 30% more calories compared to jogging, without any perceived increase in effort
- Can be done almost anywhere at any time
- Easy on your wallet. No gym or membership fees to worry about.
- Fast, fun and easy to learn. All you need is one class and you’ll be enjoying Nordic Walking like the professionals
Just a few of the people we’ve helped exceed their fitness goals and expectations with Nordic Walking.
Have a Question?
* indicates a required field
Whatsapp or call Hugh Joseph
(+44) 749 456 2321