Nordic Walking Cape Town
Nordic Walking, affordable, easy, enjoyable, immediate
Nordic Walking Cape Town and Nordic Walking South Africa came into being when Southpole introduced Nordic Walking to the Western Cape in 2006.
Nordic Walking (also known as Pole Walking, Urban Poling or Urban Walking) uses 90% of your muscle mass, is low impact and burns 46% more calories than ordinary walking, without any perceived increase in effort compared to normal walking.
No expensive clothes or shoes are needed. No membership fees are required, and you can do it almost anywhere, anytime!
It has been clinically proven to be the ideal exercise for a variety of chronic conditions, and especially for pre- and post-operative therapy or rehabilitation, for almost all types of surgery.
No other fitness or health activity can compare to this!
Southpole’s Nordic Walking Introductory Technique Class in Cape Town is inexpensive and after only 90 minutes, you will be able to be “Walking the Best”.
A world class, top quality, inexpensive set of Nordic Walking Poles will be available for purchase immediately after the Class.
By attending the Nordic Walking Introductory Technique Class you will get:
- ALL THE BENEFITS available from Nordic Walking
- Improved fitness – easily and enjoyably
- Growing stamina
- Increased vitality and energy
- Improved posture, balance and stability
- Reduced stress levels
- Greater mobility, strength and health
- Low impact and low exertion, with the benefit of high energy consumption
- Opportunity to join in Nordic Walking groups and events 8near you